Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tralala

I was pretty unrepentant about my absence seeing as I've been the only one following this blog but since i returned and found i have have a follower now, i apologize dear kingdom of 2 that ive been gone....................Im pretty excited to have a follower heeheeee.....go me :). Actually what had happened is i forgot how to sign into my blogger account (so sad i know:(

I suppose i dont have to write lengthy epistles everytime im here but since my absence I'm sad to announce the death of my crush.......its ridiculous, after the long story i told about him, i saw him a few days later and he said something insulting to me...as a joke no doubt but i donlt like guys insulting me joking or otherwise..............i think there's something cheap and unmanly about it and now i dont like him anymore (note i didnt say friendly teasing)...............its weird its like scales (huge ones) fell off my face not even eyes but im sad it was nice crushing on him ...................heeheeee.....back to my love affair with myself i suppose (and Jesus too)

In other news, i have now learnt that a lot of the times we react, it is because of our limited ways, we know the way we react in situations and its hard to imagine anyone reacting in a different way...................I shalt be back with more interesting gist i promise..................okay i dont promise...........im a bad guyz so we shall see :)

1 comment: