Friday, December 3, 2010

Shy Face

So I'm clearly not going to be one of those super regular bloggers, i think my problem arises from a lack of definition of this blog, is this blog about my relationship with God, my career path, my beauty tricks and tips (all two of them :), you know what exactly?? Do i care about being 'discovered' Do i have any secrets..................i think i need to decide, then and only then can I know what exactly to talk about.................oh well.........................transition to sad face.

4 comments:

  1. Uhm..sweetheart, its Feb. 2011...pls decide fast...lol

    Anywaiz. I have a suggestion. How bout u just blog as it comes, forget about a theme, just blog about whatever it is that happens to be on ur mind at a certain time frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um i think it's cool either way you go. it'd basically about you, similar to a journal. many of my friends blog 90% about makeup or fashion or a specific thing, and I don't I blog about things I enjoy, and slowly it'll come together. just think of it as a journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um all d above?

    It can be about anything really! Blog about what makes u happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog because you commented on the In-the-midst-of-her blog. WELCOME :)

    PS: I echo what H and Dith said...blog about what makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete